- What Data Do We Collect?
- How Do We Collect Your Data?
- How Will We Use Your Data?
- How Do We Store Your Data?
- Your Data Protection Rights
- Privacy Policies of Other Websites
- How to Contact Us
- How to Contact the Appropriate Authority
1. What Data Do We Collect?
AILAND Group collects the following types of data:
- Personal identification information (such as Name, Email Address)
2. How Do We Collect Your Data?
We collect your data in the following ways:
- Directly from you when you register online, place an order for our products or services, complete customer surveys, provide feedback, or use/view our website via cookies.
- Indirectly from other sources. (LinkedIn)
3. How Will We Use Your Data?
We use your data to:
- Process your orders and manage your accounts.
- Email you with special offers on products and services we believe you might be interested in.
4. How Do We Store Your Data?
We securely store your data at our location and implement appropriate security measures to protect it. We will retain your data for the duration necessary for the purposes stated in this policy.
We would like to provide you with information about our products and services, as well as those of our partner companies. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time.
6. Your Data Protection Rights
You have the right to:
- Access your personal data.
- Correct any inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Request the erasure of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Request the restriction of processing under certain conditions.
- Object to processing under certain conditions.
- Request data portability under certain conditions.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the provided contact details.
How We Use Google Analytics
Google Analytics collects information about your interaction with our website through cookies. This information is then transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in various locations. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity, and provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for us.
Types of Data Collected by Google Analytics
Google Analytics collects various data, including but not limited to:
- Your IP address (anonymized)
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Referring website
- Pages visited on our website
- Time spent on each page
- Clicks and interactions
This data is aggregated and anonymized, meaning it does not personally identify you. We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
Opting Out of Google Analytics
You can manage cookies through your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies may impact certain features of our website.
8. Privacy Policies of Other Websites
10. How to Contact Us
Email: [email protected]
Address: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Ahtri tn 12, 15551
11. How to Contact the Appropriate Authority
If you have concerns about our data practices, you can contact the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate:
Email: [email protected]
Address: Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (Andmekaitse Inspektsioon) Väike-Ameerika 19 10129 Tallinn Estonia